If you want to email quote@wecare-insurance.com your insurance declaration pages instead, you can.

This content is endorsed and protected by We Care Insurance and Keiser Wealth. Information is not sold or given to outside sources. All data is protected and secured through Google Cloud and within the company.

Quote Glossary


Annual Maximum- This is the total payout that the insurance company will pay per year.

Basic- Care implemented to solve minor dental issues.

Co-Insurance- A payment method that takes into effect after the deductible is reached. The payment will be a percentage of the medical service cost. For example, you may have to pay 20% of every dentist visit and the insurance company would pay the rest of the cost (80%).

Date of Birth- Insurance companies use this number to guess how many years you have been driving and associate this with more experience and less risk.

Deductible- A payment method which takes effect before co-insurance and out of pocket maximum. This is a specified amount that must be paid per policy term. For example, you may have a $1,000 deductible per person on the plan. If Bob, had $1,500 in medical charges this year and Suzie had $800 in medical charges this year. Insurance would pay $500 because Bob’s deductible was met. Suzie on the other hand would have to pay $200 more before the insurance company would start paying.

Dental- Coverage for dental services including dentists and orthodontists.

Major- Care implemented to solve complex dental issues.

Network- A group of medical professionals that works with the insurance company. Doctors and other medical services used must be within this network for insurance coverage.

Orthodontic- Care to fix dental abnormalities.

Premium- This is the standard way to pay for insurance. You will make payments on a regular basis: monthly, quarterly, yearly.

Preventative- Care implemented to prevent dental issues in the future.

Risk- An evaluation of how much an insurance company thinks its going to pay out to a policyholder. If you have high risk, the premium will be higher and if you have low risk, the premium will be lower. Almost every question on an insurance quote is factored into how risky you will be to insure.

Tobacco Use- The use of tobacco products increases risk.

Vision- Coverage for vision services, including eye doctor visits and glasses.

Waiting Period- The length of time for insurance to start covering basic and major care.