Various Professional Fields In-Need of Liability Insurance
Areas of Practice
Audit / Review Services – Public Clients
Audit Services – Non-Public Clients
Bookkeeping & Write-Up Services
Business Tax Services
Business Valuation Services
Commercial / Personal Management Services
Compilation Services – Non-Public Clients
Estate Tax Services
- Fiduciary Services (Trust Related)
- Fiduciary Services (Non-Trust Related)
- Fiduciary Services (Employee Benefit Plan)
- Individual Tax Services
- Litigation Support Services
- Payroll / Accounting Services
- Projection & Forecast Services
- Review Services – Non-Public Clients
- Securities (Other than Audit) Services
Options for Coverage
Limit of Liability (Further Options Within Consideration)
Deductible (Further Options Within Consideration)
Essential Questions to Consider
- Does your firm offer services to any financial institution client?
- How many suits for collection of fees have been filed by your firm?
- Does your firm provide services or audits for any publicly held companies?
- Does your firm receive equity for the rendering of accounting services?
- Does your firm manage any investment venture?
- Has your firm undergone any peer or quality review?
Utility Interruption Coverage
A Utility Services Exclusion found in many Commercial Property Insurance plans means that without this coverage, you will not be compensated in the case of a power outage resulting from something outside your business, like a knocked power line.
Equipment Breakdown Coverage
Vital machinery from cash registers to security sensors can be damaged by power surges or mechanical breakdown, which are often not included in, but can be added to, Commericial Property Insurance coverage.
Extra Expense Coverage
After properties have experienced a physical loss, like a natural disaster, Commercial Property Insurance may cover the costs to repair the location, but will not cover the costs of moving to a temporary location to keep business running without Extra Expense Coverage.
Many insurance plans are commonly bundled together for simplicity and a cheaper rate.
Business owner’s policy (BOP)
A popular option for small businesses like clothing boutiques that combines Commercial General Liability insurance with Commercial Property insurance, usually at a cheaper price than if the two were purchased separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we insure people with many claims?
Yes! We have select carriers for people who have many claims or a bad record.
What payment methods do we accept?
Payments through a mortgage, direct billing through mail, EFT (Bank Account), debit and credit cards.
How can I file a claim?
We strongly recommend calling us before the insurance carrier directly about a claim. You may not want to file a claim depending on your insurance plan. However, we will assist you in filling a claim the best way to make sure you take the least amount of damage possible to your insurance score. After talking with us, you can call the insurance carrier or let us call them for you.
If you can’t find your answer here, please don’t hesitate to ask a representative through our messaging system or email.