Why Get Professional Insurance?
You will still incur a financial cost or loss in time. For example, you may be sued if a client does not think you have acted in their best interest. In addition, you may be sued if you violate regulations.
Whether or not what your client is suing you for actually happened does not matter.
Moreover, you may still have to pay a large defense cost even if you win the case. Financial advisor insurance may be what will help you get through unforeseeable situations.
Types of Financial Advisors Recommended
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Investment Advisor
- Personal Finance Specialist
- Registered Representative
Essential Questions to Consider
- What are the legal consequences if you make a mistake for your client?
- Does the policy you want cover everything you need?
- Does your state or specific sub-profession require professional insurance?
Liability Limit per Occurance
Liability Limit in Aggregate
Sample Financial Advisor Quote
Assumptions were made for this quote that will be different than your use case.
Many insurance plans are commonly bundled together for simplicity and a cheaper rate.