Failure to take appropriate care of the client
Giving false information
Bodily Injury / Property Damage
Covered under liability/BOP or auto insurance depending on the situation
Covered under worker’s compensation
Covered under data/cyber insurance
Other Business Policies
BOP – Business Owners Policy
- This is an insurance package for small businesses. Coverage includes: liability, business property, terrorism, and more.
- Pays for employees injuries, time off for medical reasons, and death benefits when the incident was due to operations of the business.
- Pays for reputations, legal fees, and rebuilding costs due to data breach and cyber theft of a business’ customers information.
- Covers customers finances in the case that your business has caused them unnecessary or wrongful financial loss.
- Extra coverage to be added on top of Work Comp. In some situations Work Comp will not cover a business and Employer’s Liability would replace it.
- Covers damages caused by the business due to produced or discarded material. This even includes sediment and extra water if it damages property.